EADV is honoured to collaborate with Goleman EI for a webinar series on “Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Healthcare”.
The focus of our next webinar is on building the Relationship Skills of Emotional Intelligence vis a vis specific practices that help us develop the capacity for empathy, compassion, deep listening, relating to patients, others we are close to, and ourselves. Specifically, we’ll explore techniques to increase our ability to notice, listen, and share.
Agenda (60 minutes)
In this session we will explore practices and micro-techniques to develop the Relationship Skills of Emotional Intelligence. Specifically, we will explore how to:
- Cultivate empathy and compassion for others
- Create a culture of empathy and compassion
- Bring awareness of your listening style
- Create a culture of intentional listening
Key Learning Takeaways
- The importance of training the brain (practicing) at every naturally existing opportunity to develop Emotional Intelligence
- The role of the Relationship Skills of Emotional Intelligence in developing Personal Agency
- Introduction to specific Micro-techniques to strengthen your own Emotional Intelligence
Moderation by Myrto Trakatelli (EADV School Chairperson)